The “Better Than The One-Horse Plow” Wine Clubs!
Find the one that’s right for you!
David Fulton established the family’s St. Helena vineyard in 1860 and built the town’s first stone wine cellar next to it a year later. Mr. Fulton was among many things, a blacksmith, pioneer, town visionary and an inventor. His most notable invention being the Fulton Plow, which one horse could pull between closely planted vineyard rows – increasing the number of vines he could plant and harvest. As a visionary, he saw the suitability and future of this St. Helena vineyard.
As both of these endeavors were genius, the benefits of the vineyard have clearly outlasted the benefits of the one-horse plow!
Join our wine club and don’t miss out!
Level 1: Receive three bottles of our newest Petite Sirah release at 10% off
Level 2: Receive six bottles of our newest Petite Sirah release at 15% off
Level 3: Receive 12 bottles of our newest Petite Sirah release at 20% off
Benefits of Membership:
- Wine Club Members receive one shipment automatically, around mid October of each year with assigned discount plus applicable sales tax and shipping.
- Complimentary tour and tasting by appointment for up to eight people.
- Special discounts on additional purchases, based on availability.
- Special invitations to participate (work!) harvest.
- Annual Club Member only party.
- First access to newly released and undistributed Our Sweet Petite, port style wine and our new, blended Heritage 1860, red wine. Production for each is less than 50 cases!
- Priority reservations for picnic tables on our deck, with access to lunch caterer with advance notice.
- Concierge services to make the most of your wine country visits.
- Automatic shipments will be charged to the credit card on file no more than seven days before each shipment.